Top 7 Myths: Order Management Systems
In today's rapidly evolving landscape of modern media businesses, the significance of a well-suited Order Management System (OMS) cannot be overstated. Within this realm, we encounter seven prevailing misconceptions that often circulate in the market, and it's time to unveil the truths that dispel these myths.
In this article, we debunk these misconceptions, shedding light on the capabilities and advantages of Boostr's Order Management System that ultimately enable media businesses to thrive and scale in today's competitive landscape.
- My requirements are unique. Boostr was built to support the increasing complexity of today’s media businesses. It’s simple to configure–and doing so won’t limit your ability to benefit from future platform-wide updates.
- My team won’t use it. With simple interfaces, drag-and-drop functionality, and fan-favorite features like Sponsorship availability calendars, our OMS is easy to learn and a platform your teams will want to use.
- It’s hard to integrate. Boostr integrates seamlessly via API with 50+ of your favorite apps–no additional coding is required. Boostr’s OMS can be used as a standalone solution or together with our CRM and Proposal Recommendation Engine, Proposal-IQ.
- It’s disruptive to onboard/switch. Our typical OMS implementations take 12-16 weeks and include data migration, product catalog setup, configuration, and training, all performed by Boostr’s Implementation team in conjunction with you–no external consultants required.
- It costs too much. Sure, any software solution comes with a cost, but it’s minimal compared to the labor cost of trying to cobble together–and maintain–a manual, disjointed solution.
- They’re all the same. Most OMS providers were built for legacy media organizations and can’t handle multiple budgets or show an Ad Ops team which campaigns have the biggest impact on the bottom line. Built by media executives for media executives and supported by the largest engineering team in the industry, Boostr releases major new innovations each quarter to save time and transform your workflow, from automated email ingestion to AI-powered media plan mapping.
- It won’t scale. Our OMS was built to grow with you. Add new products with a few clicks, support multiple budget levels and complex billing terms, and gain insight into what’s selling, what’s performing for advertisers, and why.
Boostr is the only end-to-end OMS built to support the complexity of today’s media businesses. Unique Boostr Features:
- Granular Margin Visibility. Understand profitability at the client, campaign, and SKU levels.
- Streamlined Product Catalog Management. Eliminate bloat and simplify your product list. Add new products with just a few clicks.
- Sponsorship Calendar. See real-time avails by product (e.g., newsletters, homepage) or by date so 100% of pitched campaigns can be executed.
- Dynamic Rate Card Management. Maximize revenue for every campaign so sellers don’t leave money on the table.
- Underdelivery Alerts. Set automated alerts to give your teams a heads-up before issues become problems.
- Robust Analytics & Insights. Track multiple budget levels at the pitch, I/Os, and activation phase to improve performance over time.
Instead of being reactionary to our client's needs, with Boostr we can be more proactive and make the right recommendations. - Ron Duque, Head of Advertising and Ad Tech Operations, GroundTruth, and WeatherBug
Boostr is the only platform that seamlessly integrates CRM and OMS capabilities to address the unique challenges of media advertising. With boostr, companies gain the unified visibility necessary to effectively manage, maximize and scale omnichannel ad revenue profitability with user-friendly workflows, actionable insights, and accurate forecasting.Book a demo