How Do You Know Your Media Company Needs A New CRM?
5 Warning Signs Your Company Needs a New CRM
Is your company regularly assessing whether your CRM is keeping up with growth and development? Or are you struggling to choose the best CRM solution for your business? If your media company is treading water to keep up with increasing demands and efficiency, look out for these five warning signs that may suggest it's time to consider implementing a new system.
1. Your CRM Wasn’t Created for Your Industry. Is your CRM uniquely created for media companies? Media sales is complicated. Too much of a seller's time is spent managing I/O workflows, data entry, and chasing reports - valuable time that could be spent selling. If your sellers are spending more time on data entry than in the field, it might be time to switch to a CRM that was created specifically for media companies.
2. Inaccurate Forecasting. Is your forecasting in real-time and highly customizable? If your CRM isn’t providing accurate and up-to-the-minute insights that allow you and your team to make informed decisions ahead of the curve, you might need a new CRM.
3. Stagnant Revenue. Has your revenue increased since you implemented your CRM? Are you able to recognize patterns and pinpoint areas for growth? If you’re not increasing quarter over quarter, then it’s time for an upgrade. Your CRM should adapt to your business needs.
4. Complex Workflows. Is your sales team still struggling to input their data? CRMs should make workflows seamless. Sales should use this as their go-to tool - not be scared to open it because they still haven't figured out how to input data. If your platform doesn’t seamlessly integrate CRM and OMS capabilities, you need a streamlined CRM.
5. Onboarding Nightmare. Are you still working out the kinks with onboarding? If you’ve spent countless hours figuring out the kinks about onboarding or doing the heavy lifting, maybe it’s time to switch to a new CRM.
See How Boostr’s CRM Can Support Your Media Company.
Leverage out-of-the-box media-specific CRM expertise: Boostr was designed by media experts specifically to meet the complex demands of media businesses. With 50 out-of-the-box reports and workflows, you’ll get a complete view of your business, plus the ability to customize as you wish - without any additional coding.
Get hyper-accurate forecasting: Boostr enables the media industry’s most accurate, real-time omnichannel revenue forecasting with highly customizable CRM inputs, products, and stages that adapt to future business needs. With Boostr, profitability is in plain sight.
Maximize revenue: Get a 360-degree view of real-time prospect data so you can prioritize opportunities and scale your business most effectively. Built-in analytics help business leaders recognize patterns and identify areas for improvement and white spaces for growth.
Simplify your workflow: Boostr is the only platform that seamlessly integrates CRM and OMS capabilities to address the unique challenges of media advertising.
Easy onboarding: No external consultants or internal resources are required. Boostr’s in-house team of engineers and client success experts do all the heavy lifting so that you can be up and running in record time.
Boostr’s CRM is your solution to streamlining daily operations and improving communication across departments. Use a customizable single platform that facilitates automation and aggregates historical data instead of endless Excel spreadsheets. With Boostr, you can easily share up-to-date information, freeing up valuable time for campaign optimization.
See How GroundTruth Leverages Boostr CRM
Let us help you enhance efficiency and empower your team just like we helped Katie Johnson, Vice President of Business Operations at GroundTruth, and Ron Duque, Head of Advertising and Ad Tech Operations at GroundTruth and WeatherBug.
At GroundTruth and WeatherBug, manual processes were holding teams back and hampering their ability to optimize strategies. Sifting through spreadsheets and PDFs not only wasted time but also resulted in errors that had huge repercussions. With morale suffering and key information difficult to access, it was clear something needed to change. GroundTruth and WeatherBug overcame these challenges to maximize client satisfaction and create impactful long-term strategies.
Using Boostr, the companies developed:
- Faster campaign development, which resulted in more free time for team members to focus on the most important tasks.
- More campaign optimizations
- A cycle of proactivity versus reactivity so they could focus on strategic strategies
See the full case study here.
Don’t let your sales team be scared to open your CRM. Boostr is the only CRM that was created by media execs for media execs. Our CRM is here to revolutionize media advertising by seamlessly combining CRM and OMS capabilities. Learn more about Boostr's CRM today!
Boostr is the only platform that seamlessly integrates CRM and OMS capabilities to address the unique challenges of media advertising. With boostr, companies gain the unified visibility necessary to effectively manage, maximize and scale omnichannel ad revenue profitability with user-friendly workflows, actionable insights, and accurate forecasting.Book a demo