Boostr helps companies gain the visibility necessary to effectively manage, maximize, and scale omnichannel ad revenue.
We're on a mission to build software that makes the business of selling, serving, and scaling media advertising better for everyone—but not without a lot of laughs along the way.
A successful account executive is a passionate, competitive hunter that’s focused on achieving business results. They are motivated by solving business problems on behalf of prospective customers and enjoy uncovering and closing new business opportunities at a startup. They will be expected to maintain an active pipeline of forecasted sales opportunities to meet quarterly and annual goals. Last but not least, they possess a strong work ethic, operate with limited day-to-day supervision, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Establish a strategic dialog with Key Accounts and prospect New Business
- Lead Discovery sessions and Product Demonstrations for Boostr’s CRM + OMS platforms as part of a multi-touch sales cycle that typically lasts 3-9 months
- Leverage events and marketing collateral to compliment sales efforts
- Build and maintain a sales pipeline using process-driven data to maximize accuracy
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and yearly revenue goals
The Ideal Candidate
- A BA or BS degree from an accredited, 4-year college or university
- 4+ years SaaS sales experience with a track record of achievement against quota
- True enterprise software sales experience involving discovery and consensus-building across multiple business divisions (e.g. Rev. Ops., Sales, Finance, AdOps, IT, Procurement)
- Experience selling to media companies and a deep understanding of the digital advertising landscape preferred
- First-rate presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Experience and comfort in working directly with VP, SVP, and C-level execs.
- Must be willing to travel as needed to break and close business
How to Apply
Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.