While there has been much conversation around the struggles companies experienced as a result of the pandemic, media companies seemed to have been able to weather the storm to a degree that other industries have not. This report takes a closer look at the strategies applied that led to 94 percent of publishers declaring a rebound in revenue by the end of 2020.
Download this report to learn:
- What strategies were used to grow revenue
- How publishers increased deal sizes
- Advertiser category trends
- Key differences between top and bottom performers
- Commentary from top media executives