Are you an innovative product manager who wants to solve important customer challenges, thrives in a fast paced collaborative environment and loves working with cutting edge technologies?
Are you an expert in the Advertising & Media industry? Know the difference between an IO and a PMP? Have you been in the trenches at a publisher or ad-tech company and experienced the day to day pain of these businesses? Do you understand the inefficiencies, reality of spreadsheets everywhere and think it’s time to finally solve important problems no one is expecting? Ever think there’s too much friction collaborating between Agencies and Sellers? And can you apply First Principles to design innovative solutions?
boostr is looking for a rock star Product Management professional to drive the evolutions of functionality for our offerings. We have an amazing product and are looking for someone to drive the product to the next level. And did we say we do multiple releases a month? We’re not a slow moving legacy cloud solution doing three releases per year.
Here's what you'd be doing:
- Own the product roadmap and build and manage product requirements
- Work with UX and engineering to deliver products
- Engage with customers and partners to define the future
- Represent boostr as a domain and product expert at customer interactions, industry and corporate events, and through community sites and social media.
- 5+ years in the advertising industry at a publisher or ad-tech firm – deep expertise in pre-sales and business operations preferred
- Highly analytical problem solving, strong with excel, math and attention to detail
- Jack of All Trades – we’re a startup, there’s no box of roles and responsibilities. If you can’t handle ambiguity, don’t like gray space, don’t have a bias for action, this isn’t the right place.
- Understanding of the broad SaaS and Advertising landscape, product marketing and go-to-market strategies
- Agile methodology, and API experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related disciplines or equivalent experience in technical leadership roles or convince us you deeply understand technology
SEND RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO