The Data Solutions team is part of the Customer Success org and are the experts responsible for providing customer-specific solutions related to data architecture, systems integrations and analytics.
Performance is measured by reducing time to onboard; and value to client such as reducing time spent on reporting, process improvement, spreadsheets killed
The data solutions team takes complex, tangled and disorganized data and transforms it into the structure and format needed to make boostr work. We have been on a journey towards automation and ETL, building a function that is fast, reliable and does the impossible. Our hallmarks are creativity combined with deep understanding of our database structure; and a belief that every data challenge is solvable.
We want to build out the team with someone who has the technical skills in database architecture and tools such as SQL, R and Python to propel us forward, building out our own proprietary set of tools.
- Migrating client’s data from one or more systems and sources. Lead data migration from one or more systems and sources cleanly, securely and accurately to testing and production environments.
- Building proprietary tools to support data cleansing and migration efforts between various databases, platforms and file types.
- Deep understanding of underlying boostr database structure and feature functionality to find best solution for clients relating to set-up, analytics and data structure
- Building and maintaining custom queries and integrations so that clients can get the insights and data they need into our system in the format they want
- Managing data-specific projects for clients
- Write and maintain technical documentation
- Identify and research anomalies and outliers in data
- Proactively identify and implement process improvements
- Maintains and protects confidential data with utmost scrutiny, judgment, and care
Media Industry expertise
- How publishers and ad tech clients make money
- Typical products- direct and indirect and how they work
- Standard pre and post sales processes and workflows
ETL techniques and practices- Ability to write scripts and translate between SQL, R, Python,
- Solving business problems by creating a multi-step path from A to B whether that’s in a dataset or client situation
- Active listening for what the real issue is / what they really need
- Deep understanding of systems and how they work together
- Find ways around constraints and problems between systems
Qualifications & Experience
- 2 + years Media Industry experience
- SQL, R and Python
- Experience coordinating the efforts of multiple contributors to achieving deadlines and SLAs
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Strong time and task management abilities
SEND RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO