We are looking for a rockstar Associate Product Manager to participate in the creation of new products and features for boostr, from the idea stage to launch.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in end-to-end project management. Your main responsibilities will include gathering product requirements, prioritizing feature implementations and improving overall user experience.
Ultimately, you’ll work with internal teams to build products that fill gaps in the market and increase customer satisfaction.
Here's what you'd be doing:
- Suggest product enhancements to improve user experience
- Perform quality assurance on products
- Coordinate with the engineering team to deliver functional solutions
- Conduct research, work with internal teams and connect with customers to identify customer needs and market gaps
- Monitor and report on users’ reactions after launching
- Create support and training documents for internal and external users
- Participate in system configuration
- Analyze competition
- Previous work experience as a Project Manager, Product Marketing Manager or similar role
- Familiarity with market research, consumers’ behavior and marketing techniques
- Hands-on experience with web technologies
- Knowledge of project management tools, like Jira or Trello
- Strong time management skills
- Good communication skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams
- Jack of All Trades – we’re a startup, there’s no box of roles and responsibilities. If you can’t handle ambiguity, don’t like gray space, don’t have a bias for action, this isn’t the right place.
- Bonus if you understand agile methodology, and API experience
- Bonus if you have familiarity with the advertising industry
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science or related disciplines or equivalent experience in technical roles or convince us you deeply understand technology
SEND RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO