Finance Manager / Head of Finance (Remote)
Boostr helps companies gain the visibility necessary to effectively manage, maximize, and scale omnichannel ad revenue. We're on a mission to build software that makes the business of selling, serving, and scaling media advertising better for everyone—but not without a lot of laughs along the way.
Boostr is hiring a Manager/Head of Finance to join our rapidly growing company. As the sole member of our Finance team you will build and manage the entire finance function, including FP&A, accounting, financial reporting, investor relations, strategic finance, and fundraising. You’ll wear many hats and provide Sales Ops support for quota planning, TAM analysis, sales analysis, etc. As a member of the Leadership Team you’ll be expected to drive efficiency, provide insights, and guide the rest of the LT from a financial point of view. Last but not least, you’ll possess a strong work ethic, operate with limited day-to-day supervision, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Lead the planning and forecasting processes and the setting of business and financial goals for the company
- Prepare clear and easy to understand models with a focus on flexibility to change assumptions and scalability of model outputs; maintain a framework to nimbly provide scenario/sensitivity analyses to assess outcome range
- Report and provide in-depth analysis on monthly actuals compared to the forecast/budget to key team members the board of directors, and creditors
- Manage sales and business operations, reporting on key sales and business KPIs, including providing recommendations on pricing strategy, staffing levels, account management, and new product launches
- Continually keep a pulse on the business to identify best practices and ROI opportunities, manage risks and opportunities, and recommend/steer solutions to achieve those improvements
- Own recurring execution and compliance in the accounting function, including appropriate close cycles, order to cash, and record to report operations
- Own tax, banking, audit, valuation, and other relationships (and engagements)
- Support and/or lead our equity and debt financing efforts
The Ideal Candidate
- 5+ Years of Finance experience in Financial Planning & Analysis, Accounting, Investment Banking or other Corporate Finance roles
- Experience at or with a growing, venture-backed SaaS business
- Knowledge of the Advertising Ecosystem preferred
- Experience with SaasOptics, Quickbooks Online, and Looker
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Experience and comfort in working directly with VP, SVP, and C-level execs
How to Apply
Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.