Content Marketing Specialist (Remote)
Boostr is on a mission to become the market leader and “backbone” for publishers and media companies. . If you’re an expert at developing B2B content, we want to hear from you. As Boostr’s Content Marketing Specialist, you will be working closely with our Director of Marketing, supporting the Account-Based-Marketing strategy and interfacing with subject matter experts across the organization to develop and promote content that magnifies our industry authority, increases website traffic, drives social followers, and shares, generate sales leads and ultimately drives revenue. This includes researching, writing, editing, and developing new ideas for webpages, advertising campaigns, blog articles, webinars, videos, ebooks, and more.
The ideal candidate will have experience creating content that explains complex and technical concepts within our platform, SaaS, and/or B2B Technology industries in a clear, concise, and compelling way to multiple audiences. You will have an owner mentality, be an organized self-starter, an excellent collaborator, a clever storyteller, and a superior researcher with strong attention to detail.
- Learn about the market, Boostr’s solutions portfolio, and key target audience to identify topics and preferred channels (events, websites, publications, influencers, webinars, etc.) through competitive benchmarking, buyer personas, content trends, and keyword research.
- Build and execute Boostr’s content marketing strategy and calendar.
- Organize, manage and maintain Boostr’s content and asset library.
- Serve as the lead writer/editor for all Boostr-generated content - short and long-form.
- Produce various content types and distribute them across multiple channels, including product and solution flyers, blog posts, webinars, case studies, videos, email, and ad display campaigns, landing and web pages, social media posts, and more.
- Work with subject matter experts to flesh out ideas, write outlines, refine content and enhance campaign messaging to strategically reach our target audiences in core demand channels, including paid media, conferences/events, webinars, and everything in between.
- Nurture contacts and leads through email and inbound marketing campaigns.
- Develop and write content that illustrates the power of Boostr to our customers.
- Monitor performance of content distribution and optimize campaigns by making data-driven decisions based on A/B testing, analytics, etc.
- Be able to wear multiple hats and jump in when needed regarding supporting live events, marketing administration, lead management, and other marketing efforts.
- Use data to personalize content for different audiences in a way that enhances their full-funnel experience - from awareness to loyalty.
- Collaborate with the sales, client success, and product teams to understand Boostr’s solutions, value, and audience.
- Ensure that SEO strategy is effectively implemented.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant content marketing experience in a B2B environment is required, ideally with experience in technology services and solutions-oriented business with a long sales cycle.
- Ability to create compelling content that supports a variety of digital marketing tactics and moves readers to action, with a proven track record of success.
- Excellent organization skills, with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Exceptional attention to detail and proofreading skills
- Experience with the following preferred: SEO, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Tag Manager, Facebook, and LinkedIn Campaign Manager, YouTube Advertising, Webflow, Hubspot, and any video editing software
- Media background or experience working in advertising at media companies is a plus.
- Experience in B2B Account-Based-Marketing (ABM) campaigns a plus
- Proficiency in English, both spoken and written
How to Apply: Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.